What is in a letter of professional standing?
A letter of professional standing contains:
- your name and address
- details of your veterinary degree
- your registration number and registration history
- if you are a specialist or not
- if your registration had any conditions, and
- general information about your standing as a veterinary practitioner while registered in Victoria.
Do you still need to be registered in Victoria?
To have your name removed from the Victorian register, return the following form to firstname.lastname@example.org