Vetboard Victoria newsletter - October 2019
In Vetboard Victoria's third newsletter for 2019, the Board's President shares some insights on the work of the Board, highlighting in particular the complaint handling process and current caseload. The newsletter also includes:
- a reminder to interested stakeholders to provide feedback on proposed revised guidelines on appropriate standards of veterinary practice and veterinary facilities
- two case studies on snake bite envenomation
- a Biosecurity Advisory from Agriculture Victoria on African Swine Fever
- items on disease identification and notification including the new Notify Now smartphone app and a new field guide for veterinary practitioners on emergency diseases
- changes to the Domestic Animals Regulations 2015, and
- other general announcements.