Invitation to attend a Vet Board forum
For animal owners, other members of the public and other stakeholders in the veterinary profession
On 3 October 2023, the Vet Board is holding an online session via Zoom for non-vets to share their insights into how we can be a better regulator for Victorian vets and the communities served by our profession. Your insights will help us develop our next strategic plan. If you are interested in attending, please email us at [email protected]
For Victorian vets and representatives of corporate veterinary practices
Veterinary practitioners in Victoria are invited to attend a Vet Board forum in September in regional Victoria, Melbourne or online. This is an opportunity for you and other veterinary professionals in your area to network and talk with Board members in person. We are keen for you to share your insights into how the Vet Board can be a better regulator for Victorian vets and the communities served by our profession, and we would highly value your attendance at one of these sessions. Canapes and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided at the in-person gatherings.
Register to attend a forum by following these instructions:
Click on link for preferred session
- Click on the link for your preferred session.
- UNDER the registration buttons, click on Sign in then enter your username (registration number starting with V) and password.
- When signed in, click on the Register Myself button (or 'Register someone else' or 'Register multiple contacts').
- Click on the Proceed to Checkout button at the bottom of the order.
- Click on the Submit Order button at the bottom of the payment page ($0 payment).
- A $0 payment confirmation email will be sent to the email address on your record, and we will send you additional information before the forum.
Online Sessions on Zoom