2023-2024 registration renewal
Registration renewal has commenced for registration year 2023-2024. Renew your registration before 30 June 2023 to avoid late fees.
STEP 1: Go to My Account ( www.vetboard.vic.gov.au/myaccount ) and sign in with your username and password. Don't know your username or password? See troubleshooting tips below.
: After signing in, click the 'Renew your registration
' button then follow the prompts to:
- Confirm your contact and practice information.
- Acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your information.
- Complete the declaration for general registrants about your continuing suitability to practise as a veterinary practitioner or the declaration for non-practising registrants.
- Pay required fees (a payment receipt will be emailed to you).
| SIGN-IN TROUBLE-SHOOTING TIPS
- For best results, sign in on a desktop or laptop computer using the Chrome internet browser
- Always use the link called My Account to sign in (don't use the Sign In link because it will not take you to your record)
- Username: your username is your registration number with a V in front, e.g. V6777
- Password: You will be locked out of your account after several incorrect password attempts. Please email the Board if this happens.
- Re-setting password:
- If you previously had a 6-digit password or have forgotten your password, re-set your password to one that is minimum 7 characters long including at least one letter and at least one number. You can re-set your password by clicking the Forgot Password? link.
- After you submit your password request, we will send an email to the email address linked to your account:
After you re-set your password, go back to My Account and sign in with your username and new password.
Constant looping or no response when you try signing in? If you are sure you know your current username and password but your account will not open:
- if you do not receive an email, please look in your junk/spam email folder
- if you have changed your email address without advising the Board, you will not receive an email. Please advise the Board of your new personal email address.
- Go to your internet history and clear your browsing data (either completely or just for our website), then close and reopen your internet (and perhaps restart your computer).
- Try using a new incognito window to sign in,
- Try using another internet browser or, e.g. Chrome, Firefox - our website does not support Internet Explorer (error messages on payment).
- Try using another device to renew.
If you have any questions about renewing your registration, please email us or leave a message at 03 9620 7444. We will respond to you as soon as we can.